Check The Facts
Let the labor unions history speak for itself.
Our Check the Facts report contains verified data based on documents filed with the government. PTI staff converts this data into easy to read statistical analyses and graphical presentations. Check the Facts highlights union activity in a format that facilitates easy application to training, presentations and corporate communications.
Check the Facts is a complete report of union activity. Developed for labor relations professionals, attorneys and consultants, Check the Facts includes:
- International, Regional and/or Local Union Petition History
- Type of petition
- NLRB case numbers and dates
- Description and size of bargaining unit
- Union representative's name
- Negotiation timelines
- Collective bargaining summary
- Union Election History
- Election dates
- Vote tally
- Election results
- Collective Bargaining History
- Date of 1st contracts
- Length of negotiations
- Outcome of 1st contract
- Union Work Stoppages/Strike History
- Number of employees affected
- Length of strike
- Number of days lost
- Union Contract Renewals
- Union Representative History
Deliver your message anywhere, anytime.
Campaign Websites reinforce your campaign message in a format that preserves employee anonymity.
Union Awareness Program
PTI Labor Research has been obtaining and analyzing union activity and petitions for over 20 years. We have the largest and most extensive research data in the country which has been utilized by thousands of companies, labor lawyers and consultants.